ILA Award Season has been Extended!
The ILA Awards Committee has extended the deadline for this year’s award nominations.
Nominate someone today for the ILA Readers’ Advisory Service Award sponsored by ARRT!
This award recognizes excellence in the planning, development, or delivery of RA services to adults or teens. Nominees can be individuals, departments, teams, or entire libraries so long as the person (or their library) is an ILA member. (You can also nominate yourself!)
Previous winners include:
- Dylan Zavagno and his innovative podcast for the Deerfield Public Library
- The Cook Memorial Public Library District‘s Book Club Program, led by Andrea Larson.
- Popular Materials Department at Ela Area Public Library District for their innovative initiates including Three Books Podcast, Ask Me What I’m Reading, Ela Book Buzz, Teen Margin Project, and Great Read Out which doubled their reach over two years.
- Debbie Hoffman of the Warren-Newport Public Library for her unique writing programs, numerous author events, More Than Just Books podcast, and the Books to Go program.
- Mike Hominick and Tracy Gossage for their Watch This, Read That social media campaign at Northbrook Public Library.
ARRT knows a lot of exciting RA work is being done in Illinois. Help us recognize and promote all the innovative ideas being explored!
The deadline for nominations is May 27th, so act now!