The ARRT Book Chat via Zoom is back on 08.06.20 starting at 2pm
This BYOB (Bring Your Own Book) style program has some simple guidelines:
- Bring any title you’d like to share with the group. Any genre (fiction or nonfiction) and any format (audiobooks, movies, television, podcasts, or music) are welcome!
- If you’ve been focusing on re-reading or comfort reads, bring those issues to the group to discuss!
- As always, ARRT strongly encourages sharing diverse books, especially #ownvoices titles. Share with the group to encourage others to try new authors!
- You have 90 seconds to booktalk the appeals and convince us to add it to our growing To Be Read Lists. Great practice for getting your hook in quick, just like when talking with library users!
- To participate: register here.
The discussion will be moderated by the ARRT Genre Study team. We are asking for registration so we can gauge attendance, and accept you to the meeting. If turnout is large, we may break into rooms.
We will be recording authors and titles in the Chat, which will serve as the meeting notes.
Have questions? Contact Karen at email@example.com.
Happy Reading! – ARRT Steering Committee